Looking for ways to soulfully expand with life asks us to value ourselves in every way so we can really enjoy our life. That part within us, you know that part that makes your hair grow without any effort is always at work, always. The divine universal energy that flows through us, that part of the universe that lives through you wants you to keep expanding so you can follow your bliss. This shows up through your heartfelt desires, a tug within, a soulful whisper..
I will be offering a webinar soon and I want to give you a sneak preview, and offer you something that can help you as of right now.
It’s all in the name of love:
– To do what you are good at – be optimal– To be committed to yourself (life goals + money goals)– To value yourself and be you– To have satisfaction and make money– To feel safe and secure in who you are and what you do– To accelerate progress…
Being myself highly sensitive and practical (15 years project management with business analysis), author, holistic practicionner, coach (since 2006), essentially a heart-soul preneur, I am known to help sensitive coaches and creative entrepreneurs get the following results:
- Save time
- Increase happiness – living a life of meaning
- Gain praise and being valued
- Have satisfaction and make money
- Feel safe and secure
- Feel supported, motivated, empowered…
What I have lived myself and what I do recognize with clients is something that might resonate with you.. and yes it can touch a sensitive string. What is important is to be transparent with yourself especially if you are determined to be happy and have success with your life:
- Fear holding you back, not moving forward, not feeling confident.
- You want a breakthrough to manifest your life purpose.
- Frustration of wasting time.
- Your hopes and desires concern the next step in your career/business, feeling valued, accomplished, but..
- You yearn to do what you love and earn money from this.
In the end you want to be feeling accomplished, having life meaning, being on purpose, did what you were meant to do, freedom of choice.. really give it your best.