Are you allowing yourself to live with more comfort in your life? That is how I define success.
I have discovered that Connection leads to Trust. Trust leads to feeling safe. Feeling safe leads to feeling comfortable. We all want comfort when we connect with another person and we all want material comfort.
Comfort is the underground of Connection and Connection is the number one criteria for Happiness.
Today, I am writing to speak with you and ask you to please be on the lookout for friends or colleagues that:
- want to be happier with their life, increase their wellness and energy
- get over a depression or depressed state that impacts their work or business, and their romantic relationship (lack of), family and friends,
- perhaps they have a dream and want to take action but do not really know how to take inspired action
- want to improve their money habits and have a better emotional relationship with money,
- or, they could be in transition – perhaps at the start up of their business and feel overwhelmed by not knowing what to focus on to have results. Perhaps they undercharge and undervalue their service because their self-worth is not defined challenging them to sell their service or their self-esteem is low.
We all yearn to feel connected and to trust more which spells out into feeling safe and being more comfortable with life.
My specialty is helping highly sensitive, business women and entrepreneurs to be connected and in alignment Head-Heart-Money while managing their energy (feelings and mindsets) bringing balance to their life. The bottom line is being happier and having more success in both their personal life and or their professional affairs/business.
I also have published on July 8th, my book Pure Intentions Of My Heart: Edging Out Ego, a book that helps readers to listen to their heart. I have discovered what opens the heart and what makes a person shut down. I have mastered connection and alignment which spell out into internal freedom.
Will you let them know about me and vice versa? I’d love to chat with them to see if I could help. They can also call me directly with questions at 514.664.1186, visit my website at www.YvonneStLouis.com or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If I am not the right Coach, I have many colleagues who may be better suited and I will be happy to refer them. I´m grateful for your help and if there is anything I can do to help you, please let me know. I would be happy to do so. Please feel free to give me your feedback, by phone or email.